Menu

11 Sept 2016

INTRODUCTION

The Indian Rover  was started on 11th September , 2016 as a platform that could provide us base for the Things I and My Best friend cum Partner Nitish dream of. 

The Indian rover , tir , tirgaming , The indian rover gaming , my lil world
The Indian rover

These Things mainly Comprise of :
  • Survival Tourism
  • Bushcraft
  • Survivalism
  • Eco-Tourism
  • Fishing
  • Compressed Bio-Gas Plant
  • Agro-Farming
  • Vlog for our tours 
  • Travel Blogging
  • Non-Fiction/Fiction Reality Shows related to Travel and Survivalism

Recently we celebrated one Year anniversary of T I R . In these one years , I have learnt few things I have to do in coming future and also things I'd avoid. now I am looking forward to accelerate the plans execution for The Indian Rover. 

Thanks For Reading till this. Please comment when you are reading this and what are your thoughts about T I R .


No comments:

Post a Comment